Enduro / Demo Rules
· Cars must be street type Hardtop- no T-Tops. Sunroofs
must be covered with minimum 22 gauge steel. Driver must supply his own car
· Must be 4 or 6 Cylinder
· NO Front or rear roll bar bracing
· Any make automobile allowed, except NO Convertibles, Vans,
Trucks, Limos, or Hearses NO RACE CARS.
· Driver must be minimum 14 years old.
· Driver must wear a regulation safety helmet (NO HALF HELMETS)
and use factory installed or approved seat belts.
· Battery-if relocated- Must be completely enclosed in a case and secured ONLY to passengers
side floor. Keep cables away from sharp edges!
· ALL Glass and Upholstery MUST be removed - Including rugs
and headliners. Driver's side door inner panel may remain as protection for driver.
WINDSHIELD MUST BE REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH MINIMUM ¼ INCH HARDWARE CLOTH on drivers side of
· Bumpers and body must remain stock. No reinforcing of
fenders allowed. No towing brackets, latches, or bars allowed at rear of car.
· All exterior moldings, lighting fixtures, mirrors, front
grill (if plastic) and hub caps must be removed. Cars must be clean inside of debris (NO GLASS!!!) or they will not be allowed
to compete! Trunks must be clean no trash left inside.
· Gas tanks may remain in stock location. IF relocated,
original type tanks cannot be used. Only small gas tanks of 5 gallons or less are permitted. Boat tanks preferred. Tanks MAY
be relocated to inside the trunk area or may be placed in front of rear axel but MUST be behind FRONT SEAT AREA, and be secured
properly and MUST have MINIMUM 22 Gauge sheet metal separating the tank and DRIVERS compartment. Fuel lines must travel under the car ONLY.
· Rollover bars are allowed. No bars allowed on outside
of car or into trunk and engine compartment.
· ALL SAFETY AIR BAGS must be disconnected.
· ALL doors must be strapped, wired, bolted, or welded shut.
Driver's door must be padded inside.
· Numbers must be painted on both sides of car doors and
on trunk and must be 24 inches high and 4 inches wide. (You may choose any number).
· Carburetor Air-Cleaners CANNOT be removed! Air filter
element MUST REMAIN
· Hood CANNOT be welded shut. 12 inch hole MUST be placed
in hood on side of air cleaner for access for fires.
· NO Head-on collisions or deliberate hitting on driver's
· NO stripping of vehicles allowed on Speedway grounds!
· NO PARTICIPANTS ARE ALLOWED TO CONSUME ANY BEER OR ALCOHOLIC
BEVERAGES. The police will evict anyone doing so. Violators will also be refused to compete in future events.
· NO Donut Tires NO STAGGERED TIRES no race
NOTICE: Due to past problems it is necessary to implement the following rules:
The grounds WILL be PROMPTLY CLEARED after
the show - NO LOITERING will be allowed
RADIOS, CELL PHONES etc. ALLOWED
- Fighting and/or bad attitudes will not be tolerated.
buying or selling of cars on premises allowed
registered car owner can only take cars off the premises within a 3 HOUR period after conclusion
of the program.
remaining on premises after the 3 HOUR period WILL become the property of LEGION SPEEDWAY.