RULES OF CONDUCT
- SEE LEGION SPEEDWAY GENERAL RULES
- NO HOT-LAPPING before the track is clear
and the green is shown violators will be penalized as follows:
- 1st offense will start at the rear for that
- 2nd offense will start at rear for remainder
- 3rd offense will result in suspension from
- Mufflers are mandatory, you will not run
if you do not have mufflers on your car. The mufflers are as follows Walker Dyno Max 17517 [Whip city muffler] or 24216 Bullet
style muffler. These mufflers will fit if you use the standard sprint car headers. These mufflers will not fit the reduced
bend headers. or ASCS Schoenfeld part #112535.
- Fuel will be Methanol only.
The only additive allowed will be top end lube. No nitromethane.
- The fuel tanks must be of the
- Any engine with a cast iron
block, no more cubic inch than a 360 + 1 % Mopar 360 only a .030 over bore.
- No aluminum blocks. Any aluminum
head, ASCS, DART, G.M., what ever you want.
- Fuel injection: 2 3/16 or 2 7/16 allowed.
You may also run a carburetor instead of fuel injection. Must have fuel shut off from the tank for the safety workers in the
event of a crash or roll over.
- NO PLASTIC, OR CARBON FIBER
- Top wing will be no larger than 25 sq. feet. Front wings will be of the standard
- Must have proper safety equipment: Snell
approved helmet, fire suit, gloves, arm restraints, shoes. Fire retardant under wear would be a good idea also, but not mandatory.
Must pass track safety check.
- Any sprint car chassis will
be allowed, must look like a sprint car.